Monday, November 15, 2010

Finger Puppet Theater..

Do you remember the day when you just wished you got your kids a box instead of the toy that came inside the box? I do. Ha. Oh my kids and always wanting play with a plain brown box. Well we decided to get a little creative with box and make a theater out of it. They loved that idea! I made these cute little finger puppets with different colored felt. SUPER easy to make,  you don't even need a sewing machine, really all you would need is some thread  and needle  for decoration and either hot glue or fabric glue to piece it all together.
Very cheap and cute way to entertain the kiddos.














7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! My youngest would love this. Your kids are proof positive on this one! Great for those long winter days!

    Have a super week!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I don't have anyone right now that would enjoy this, but I'll keep it in my tool box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my best childhood memories are the ones where my brother and I made forts out of old, large boxes! Love your blog and photography!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Virginia, so super creative and it must have been so fun for your little ones to be part of the building!! AMAZING photos as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I have to admit I think I had more fun then them,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an INCREDIBLY beautiful post (pics, story, story displayed by pics). I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could see this and your blog. You have a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!