Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Phootbooth...

I can't believe Christmas is just two days away! I haven't blogged much these past two weeks due to being so busy,I am sure you all can imagine. Baking,sewing,shopping,wrapping,baking,shopping,wrapping,family dinners,and more wrapping. I love the holidays but I believe once Christmas is over I will take a glass of wine into the tub and no one will ever see me again. Ha. 


This was a very fun Christmas family shoot we did this year. We just draped up some material and set out a bunch of props and had fun goofing around. I am not big on the 'normal' Christmas family shoots. This was fun and will be memorable.

I wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas!










Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

11 comments:

  1. All the pictures are so cute...I can't choose just one favorite! Merry Christmas. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! You guys are adorable! Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to follow you from Tuesday Train. Come follow me at:
    http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are GREAT!!! We need to try something like that with our family.

    stopping by from Bassgiraffe's thursday hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of the best, most fun Christmas family photos I've seen. Truly ~ xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics of your family! Stopping by from the Ring in 2011 Blog Hop! I am your newest follower. Would love to have you stop by and follow back.

    Happy New Years from Tammy's Two Cents!
    http://tammystwocents.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome pics for Christmas & the year in review!

    You guys look liek you had so much fun during the Christmas photo shoot! :)

    now following! would love a follow back!

    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bern425

    Thanks,
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!