Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Pictures..

Is it just me or as the older I get the quicker the years go by? I mean,wow,as a kid I couldn't wait to get bigger. This year when I put up my Christmas decor I got teary eyed thinking how quickly this holiday season went and how my kids keep getting bigger and bigger. I love the stage they are in right now,so appreciative of anything they get and have. I will treasure every moment with them. As 2011 approaches I looked back at some of the pictures I took this past year and wanted to share a few of my favs of my family.
I have big plans for 2011 with my photography,I hope and pray this will be the year it will happen.
I hope your 2010 was great and that 2011 is even better:)





 My oldest sister Natalie with our niece Bella.
My youngest sister Danielle,we were playing dress up;)Isn't she beautiful?
 My other sister Andrea and her daughter Bella,I love this mommy daughter pic
 My awesome nephew,Andrew.


 My beautiful sis in law,Beth,channeling Veronica Lake;)
 My good balls.


24 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

    Happy New Year from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are AMAZING! I love the last one...your lighting is great! Hope you have fun tonight. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and following me @ Jeremiah 29:11...I love your blog!!! I'm your latest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. visiting from the ring in 2011 blog hop! Please visit & follow @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.comn I would love to reach 200 fans before 2011! Happy New Year!
    I love the name of your blog. You have beautiful photos posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you frame the balloon picture like that or crop it after? Just wondering ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so wonderful - so many great shots! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely blog you have here wonderful pictures I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some wonderful photo's. Thank you for linking up with Ring in 2011, I am your newest follower. Hope you have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I am your newest follower via 2011 blog hop. I would love for you to follow me too.
    http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/12/ring-in-2011-blog-hop.html

    Happy 2011 great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures!

    Following you from the blog hop; I am your newest follower.

    Please stop by Harvest For Tomorrow if you get a chance.

    Amy at http://www.harvestfortomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with your photography! Happy New Year!! Oh, and if you want to slow time down a bit, have a baby ;) It's been a long year for us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw thanks Jill!!
    No more babies for me,these two monsters are enough.haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic work here!!!
    gorgeous pictures!
    xxx
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos are beautiful, Virginia! You really capture expressions well. Wow, you have a lot of sisters :) Lucky you!

    Hope your week is off to a great start!
    :D Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. following you from blog hop! I would love to have you follow back! have an awesome homemade giveaway going on too! Great blog! LOVE the pics!
    http://familyfashionandfacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you even know any ugly people? Every single person was beautiful!
    The pictures were lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need some photography lessons from you girl friend! Your photos are great, and your family is beautiful. Your always so kind, and I love it when you stop by my place and leave your comments. I have left you an award over there if you could stop by and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!