Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mother/Daughter shoot...

When I first started this blog, one of my main reasons was to show the value of capturing memories. However, they weren't just "normal" memories, I'm talking about something very special for your family to remember and look back at for years to come. I have wanted to do something extra special with my daughter for some time. I am now going to have special shoots with her every year. She just turned four so I wanted to celebrate the occasion. I hope she'll look back at these photos and think that her mom was sorta cool after all.














6 comments:

  1. This is so cute...little girls just love t.parties! This is a great memory keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL photos girl! I especially love the bunting =) I wish you lived in AZ to take photos of me & my daughter =) Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and lovley idea that will last forever. You are both as adorable as the delightful setting ~ xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so incredible. How creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!