Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer time.

Okay, so I was looking forward to summer, but I am starting to wish for Fall. We had a great two weeks of Spring when the temperature was in the high 70s,it was perfect. Now it hasn't been below the 100s in weeks. It's hot. However; I still love summer. Icecream, flip flops, neon nail polish, capris (I don't wear shorts,lol) BBQs, the list goes on and on. My kiddos and I made a little bag that is filled with summer activities like; picnic in the park, the lake, bubbles, chalk, riding bikes, stuff like that. Today we picked 'water balloon' day!, oh it was nice in this incredibly hot weather! I only took a few pictures as I was being pelted with balloons and didn't want to get my phone wet. lol.



   

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russell Baker







1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, 100s?? That is hot. I love the summer but prefer 80 :) NYC has been so nice so far. Hope I'm not jinxing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!